Monday, August 20, 2012



Querida familia,
Love you all so much!
We went to Palenque today. It was so cool! It's in our zone, so we invited all the missionaries to go with us. Some couldn't go because they live pretty far away, and didn't have dough. I'm not sure if I have dough either, but I went hahaha.
This week has been great. I love being a missionary. Helping so many people, members, non-members, other missionaries, man- its so great! I love it. I don't think I ever want to stop being a missionary. The other day I was studying in personal study, and just felt this inspiration to take my notebook out and I started writing down all these responsibilities and functions and how the missionary work in a ward can be so effective. I love it. I'm going to use it for sure to apply it when I get home too, so the ward I'm in can experience this same happiness from working in the Lord's fields.

I love you all so much! Write you next week!
Love,
Elder Knight


Palenque (Bàak' in Modern Maya) was a Maya city state in southern Mexico that flourished in the 7th century. The Palenque ruins date back to 226 BC to its fall around 1123 AD. After its decline it was absorbed into the jungle, which is made up of cedar, mahogany, and sapodilla trees, but has been excavated and restored and is now a famous archaeological site attracting thousands of visitors. It is located near the Usumacinta River in the Mexican State of Chiapas, located about 130 km (81 mi) south of Ciudad del Carmen about 150 m (164 yd) above sea level.

No comments:

Post a Comment