Monday, May 16, 2011

My lovely family,
How great it is to know that we will be together forever. That has been on my mind so much lately. I don't know if it's because I miss you all so much or because of the great families that I am teaching here every day. I just want everyone else to understand this amazing plan that our Heavenly Father has for us. How much He loves us, that He has created a way for us to live with the ones we love here on earth for the rest of eternity! Truly, How Great Thou Art. This week has gone by so fast that I feel like I just wrote you all yesterday. I don't even know what to say.
I honestly don't know haha. There is so much. But Elder Vasquez in my district told me to make sure I tell you all one thing. We had a zone activity this morning and we were playing gringos en contra de los Mexicanos. I scored 2 goals against a bunch of Mexicanos. I must be working hard, because it was a miracle haha. I love it here in Mexico.
I love the people. I love the culture. I love the beauty here. I love this mission. I seriously love everything. I can't wait until I can speak perfect(or close to perfect) spanish because I can feel so lost at times here haha. Well know that I love you all. One of my best friends told me something recently, that has stuck with me since. This friend told me "Stay close to the Spirit"
This counsel has helped me so much. I just wanted to pass it on to you too.

Nos vemos,  Elder Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment