Thursday, July 19, 2012


Not much time to write this week....I just remind myself that God loves me so much and has given me this great opportunity to serve the wonderful people of Southern Mexico.  I have come to love these people so much!  It has truly been a blessing to have been offered this area to serve in.   I know that I must have some big responsibilities in this life, because He has given me the best family here on earth to prepare me for such a life. Really. I love you all so much.   I can't wait for the day we can see each other again, and I can tell you how much good I have done, how hard I worked, how great it feels to serve the Lord. And then one day return back to my father in Heaven, and give the same report, along with a testimony of the great work my own earthly father and mother had done to help me through all of it.

I hope you all have a great week!  I know that I will.  The work is moving forward!

Love, Elder Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment